Softee Is Sick

She is showing a lot of improvement. Her walk is much better and is even doing her trot when she has to poo with no problems. she is also eating better and ate this am for breakfast about 1 3/4 cups of food which consisted of dry puppy food (to get her weight back up), canned, cooked fat balls (vet said the eggs had to be cooked), porky balls, liver brownies and deer roast gravy. We have been trying to feeder her three to four times/day. I do believe she probably had an ear infection the way she has been improving.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Guest houndsn_cookies

I had an elderly border collie who had vestibular disease. When she wouldn't eat, my vet recommended dramamine for her. It worked great, she was able to keep the food down fairly soon afterwards. You might ask yours about it.

• 1 month later...

Updates on all my sick kids 4 and 2 legged

My son Al has cancer and they are trying a new chemo drug to stop the spread of his cancer. He gets weekly passes to go home but has to be back at a certain time for his tube feeding and medications by IV push

Softee is much better and is eating up to 4 cups of food a day sometimes more. Loves to eat at night and is not gaining any weight.

Belle is doing greyt and we are now waiting for the fur to grow back where she was shaved she will have a scar on her front leg

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear