Do Any You Have A Dog With Esp?

Since Honey's been at the vets Miss E will crawl in a small crate, she even opened one & let Noel out the other day when I went to do turn out for Laura, and will suddenly let out the worst cries. Sat morning she woke us all up just crying & was very aggatated, then this morning she was really screaming so all the dogs jumped up but they didn't act like they wanted to attack her at all. At first this morning I was afraid it was my border having a seizure but thank goodness it wasn't. Yesterday Laura called to check on our girls as I was afraid the news wasn't going to be good & it wasn't, Honey wouldn't eat even the baby food & they had to use a sling to get her up to potty. I just feel Honey's time has come & that Miss E knows her firend is in very bad condition. Tomorrow I have to take a returned dog in to have his thyroid checked so will find out just what is going on. I didn't think my most perfect dog would be the first to cross the bridge but you never know.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

Guest greytbookert
Since Honey's been at the vets Miss E will crawl in a small crate, she even opened one & let Noel out the other day when I went to do turn out for Laura, and will suddenly let out the worst cries. Sat morning she woke us all up just crying & was very aggatated, then this morning she was really screaming so all the dogs jumped up but they didn't act like they wanted to attack her at all. At first this morning I was afraid it was my border having a seizure but thank goodness it wasn't. Yesterday Laura called to check on our girls as I was afraid the news wasn't going to be good & it wasn't, Honey wouldn't eat even the baby food & they had to use a sling to get her up to potty. I just feel Honey's time has come & that Miss E knows her firend is in very bad condition. Tomorrow I have to take a returned dog in to have his thyroid checked so will find out just what is going on. I didn't think my most perfect dog would be the first to cross the bridge but you never know.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

I'm sorry about Honey and Miss E's anxiety. Have you talked with the vet to see if you could bring Miss E to visit Honey? Sometimes if they can see their friend again, they will understand. Hounds are pretty intuitive and a visit may help to calm Miss E.

Yes. Austin was my indicator. When someone was nearing the end, he would spend time in the back bedroom. We (the vets and I) always knew it was getting close when he did this.

If she is that tuned into Honey, make sure she sees her if you have to send her off :(

Sending prayers.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest greytexplorer

oh I hope that Miss E can go and visit Honey!!! It would probably do both of them a world of good!

btw, did you see the story recently (CNN?) about the cat at the nursing home? He would lie on or next to a patient. Within days, that patient would die. The nurses noticed it, told the doctors, now they all pay attention. When the cat takes an "interest" in a patient, the nurses call the family in !!!

I truly believe that certain dogs can tell when the time has come for others. I hope the two can see each other one more time.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

If she is that tuned into Honey, make sure she sees her if you have to send her off :(

I agree. Poodle and Rex were inseperable. At the end when Rex was fighting the moraphine Poo was beside himself. When the time came for Rex to go to the bridge I took Poodle with, much to some people's chagrin. Poodle never grieved...I don't know if that was because he got to say goodbye or not.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Guest vahoundlover

After Dolly passed our pups told the communicator they weren't grieving because they knew her time had come and were happy she was finally free.

Our prayers are with you at this difficult time. :grouphug