Attack

Guest tanner

Guest tanner

Lance is still in a lot of pain. Seems to be in more pain today. His feet are wrapped but the blood seems to seep right though the bandages.

His mom said he is limping more today. I saw him last night, and we changed one bandage as he was leaving foot prints on the carpet. I could not believe how bad his foot was and that wasn't the worst one.

His drain in his neck seems to just keep draining. We were hoping to get the tube out on Monday. I guess we will see what his Vet thinks.

Please keep him in your prayers. He is the best guy.

Deb

I feel so BAD for him, we are shooting up lots of prayers! Please feel better real soon, Bless his heart! :sad1:hope:hope

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

pulling for Lance. Poor guy. lots of TLC for him for sure. hugs to the owners of Lance.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Poor baby. :( That sounds painful, and I can't believe she is questioning that it happened. I wouldn't even want to *walk* that far on concrete, much less run while being chased by a big dog. No to mention that if his feet were like that before the attack, he wouldn't have been walking very well. Hopefully the vet can confirm it, too.

Guest figbykal

Oh poor Lance..Sending lots of white light and love from northern IL.

We have to walk our three greys because we are not allowed to fence in. I walk them 3-4 times per day. Anyway, pads are worn down all the time. I sometimes use Mushers Secret to help out. Mind you, this is just from normal walks on ashphalt streets. That woman with the pit bull ought to be arrested!

k

Guest loveagrey

What horrible news!!!

Don't forget, the pitty owner probably doesn't understand greys at all. Not that I don't think she shouldn't be held responsible, mind you!

And WHY IN GOD'S NAME IS THAT DOG STILL THERE IF HE'S ATTACKED BEFORE AND IS ACROSS FROM A SCHOOL?????????

Many, many healing prayers for Lance, and prayers that the pitty owner develops a conscience.