Kony ~ 1/98 - 8/21/07

brindlebaby

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

The Kony/Callie roach brought a smile and tears to my eyes.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I'm sorry. I lost my shepherd earlier this year. I miss his big old head in my lap.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

:f_red:f_white I am so sorry for your loss! But it looks like he was a Hereo too, helping to protect America!

:standard:gh_run2 Thanks so much Kony for helping to protect us Americans you were a Hereo and will be greatly missed! Run Fast and Free good Boy!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Kony: You are a true hero. May you run strong, brave and free at the bridge until you can be with your family again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VelvetEars

Goodbye, sweet friend. You were a rock for your family - a rock with a brave soul and a soft heart. You will be missed so much. I know you will be watching over your mama and daddy and the others. Send them a sign and let them know you're still with them, ok big guy?