Deuce Osu Update Visit

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

DH and Deuce actually made it to OSU for his check up this time. Unlike the disaster last time when our car broke down (still not fixed). They did chest radiographs and whatever they saw last time was gone as they suspected, but they saw something else now. They passed the xrays around to everybody trying to figure out what it was. They couldn't decide if it was actually on the lung or on the skin. After consulting with everyone they decided to do a special kind of motion xray in hopes of getting a better read. They said there is a very faint small misty area in his lung and it did move when he was breathing so it could possibly be a nodule. He is due back in another 6 weeks and they are now doing radiation therapy. We are continuing with the Arte as well. I am going to keep the faith and be assured that God will take care of him and he will be fine. My stomach is in knots. His doctor has said that they have seen Arte shrink and hold off the cancer for months. I'm certain that will be the case for my boy. Please keep him on your prayer list. On a positive note they said they enjoy him so immensely there at OSU because he just lets them do whatever they want AND loves every minute of it. Now that is my goofy mamma's boy :wub:

Sending prayers that this is just a nothing! Sending gentle hugs to Deuce and his family too. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending LOTS more light and prayers for your precious Deuce. :hope:candle What a good boy he is for the OSU staff. :wub:

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sending many prayers for your boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending prayers for Deuce. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mindy

Mom to Max (grey), Buttermilk (grey) and Winston (iggy) and Skinkids, Ally and Ben! In loving memory of Angels Chelsey(Weim), whom we lost on August 26, 2004, Majestic(Chow) on November 20, 2005, on October 5, 2007, we lost Natasha(lab mix), and on May 28, 2009 we lost our greyhound Ike born 7/31/2005 You were too young to go!!!! We lost Monte(Whippet) on September 23, 2009. We miss you all!

Sending prayers out to your sweet Deuce. I'm glad you are keeping up with the artemisinin. And he is at the best place possible at OSU.

Hugs from me, and nose kisses from Queen Winnie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending prayers for Deuce. He sounds like a sweetheart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest fountainpengwen

Hugs and prayers for you, your family, and Deuce (who I remember meeting once when he was at OSU - and he was a total sweetie :wub:)

:grouphug

Sending good thoughts for your sweet boy and a big hug for you :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire