Acupuncture In Ontario

Has anyone in Southern Ontario had acupuncture done for the grey? Can I get the name?

Carrier is having cronic problems with his right shoulder and lower back. He went in for an "emergency" adjusment on Monday and had his shoulder popped back in and 4 ribs popped back in.

He is getting adjustments every three weeks - that help, but I was curious if we could add acupuncture to his treatment. I am also ordering glucosamine to get him back on that.

He is on valium for the next few days. His muscles in his chest are trembling and they need to relax. We are keeping quite and will be taking him again for another adjustment on Saturday.

Guest zippsmum

Dr. Robertshaw in Aylmer 519-773-8186 is wonderful, he is holistic as well as an acu doc. He has done wonders for a few people that I know now, and certainly helped our zippy with pain management is his last days. You will have to drive regardless of who you decide on, as there are not many in Ontario. The other recommendation that I would make would be in TO is dr. Sherebrin her website is www.mytcmvet.com she is a traditional chinese medicine vet who does acupuncture. Both are great just depends on which is the shorter drive at this point. Good luck....

Dr. Robertshaw in Aylmer 519-773-8186 is wonderful, he is holistic as well as an acu doc. He has done wonders for a few people that I know now, and certainly helped our zippy with pain management is his last days. You will have to drive regardless of who you decide on, as there are not many in Ontario. The other recommendation that I would make would be in TO is dr. Sherebrin her website is www.mytcmvet.com she is a traditional chinese medicine vet who does acupuncture. Both are great just depends on which is the shorter drive at this point. Good luck....

I second Dr. Robertshaw. He's the one who literally CURED Icarus. 2 years of medication and trying to make him better and after two visits with Dr. Robertshaw and his leg was like it was before it was injured :D

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.