Childrens Benadryl Dosage For Greys?

I give 25mg of adult Benadryl, but that is plain adult, pink tablet, Benadryl. I tend to see how the lower dosage does first. :)

med conversions

Edited by Greytlady94

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Don't use the liquid for a Grey... you'll need to give 2-4 teaspoons which is not very user friendly. Simply pick-up some tablets or capsules (most are 25mg). You can start with 1 tablet 2-3 times daily and easily increase to 2 tablets 2-3 times daily. You can basically dose it at 1mg/lbs as an easy cheat.

Of course with any medication you should always verify with your vet if it is OK for your pet.

Bill

Lady

Bella and Sky at the bridge

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." -Anabele France

FeemanSiggy1.jpg

I give 25mg of adult Benadryl, but that is plain adult, pink tablet, Benadryl. I tend to see how the lower dosage does first. :)

med conversions

I have those. I live off those....me and my lovely sinuses. :lol

Thanks for y'alls help! :colgate

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Guest PNWtrillium

I just drizzle the liquid on a piece of bread, break it into pieces and give my grey the "treats." In fact, I've been known to use them for training, if I think of it when the dose is due!