Hello, We're New Here And Would Like To Say Hi

rallyp

Check out this greyt shot of Lima courtesy of greyhound adventures' resident photographer KelseysLackey:

DSC_3132.jpg

She's sure a beauty and it was nice meeting you!

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

Guest twilliams

Lima is beautiful. I'm new here also. I love coming on line and reading everything. So much good information, great stories, & nice people.

Wow! I'm almost overwhelmed by the welcoming response. I love how this board is so nice :colgate . JenniferS, thanks for that link to the photo from KelseysLackey. That really is a stunning photo. Flint, we're busted :rolleyes: , I have been quite remiss in purchasing Lima a nice collar (or collars), although, KramersMom has been quite helpful in pointing out good places to look. Gretzky, we'll definitely make sure to say hi on the next greyhound walk if we can figure out who you are (btw, are you a hockey fan?).

Yes, I have to admit Lima is quite the pretty girl. That sure comes in handy for her when I come home and discover 15 tupperware containers strewn all over the living room, and the single, unopened can of stewed tomatoes by her pillow :o . I definitely look forward to talking to everyone on the board and also to seeing the local guys on some of the future group walks. Ok, one more pic...

IMG_0567.jpg

Lima Bean (formerly Cold B Hi Fi) and her enabler, Rally. ☜We're moving West!

gallery_14681_2997_4088.jpg

Great pictures Rally! Why do all you computer guys drink Coke????? Huh? George wants to know!

Now, everyone, tell Rally to buy that beauty a pretty collar!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hi from Miami. What a lovely pup you have. Thanks for the pics! More please....

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest IrskasMom

Hi Rally :wave First we are obsessed with the Puppers ,then we get obsessed with having different

Collars and then everything else that comes along pertaining Greys.

Welcome to GT from the North Shore. Your Lima is gorgeous. :wave

Edited by Finnsliz

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Greetings from a cold and breezy Phoenix, AZ...yeah right, cold...neva

I've been owned by a couple of greyts for about 5 years now. Back in the days of high school I worked at the Southland Grayhound Park in West Memphis, AR, Even then I decided that when I grewup, ok got older and had a home I would give at least one a good retirement. I adopted my first, Isis, isis9-1.jpg

She is truly daddy's girl. Then I fostered for the local GPA chapter for a few years then came Bijou, slut1.jpg

Not sure if that pic should have the "are you 18 years old?" permission first. I love my gilrs and they get away with murder. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I just hope when I retire I have it so good.

I do miss going to the bathroom alone sometimes and not having the entire bed to myself but all in all well worth the trade off.

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Hi and Congrats on Lima - she's beautiful! I wonder if she and my Sterling might be related - His track name was Cold B Tiger and is almost 7 yrs. old. He looks like Lima but has fawn patches instead of brindle. I hope to get some pics soon (as soon as I figure how to post them) . SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

I wonder if she and my Sterling might be related - His track name was Cold B Tiger and is almost 7 yrs. old. He looks like Lima but has fawn patches instead of brindle.

SIGreyLady, that's interesting! I found Sterling (Cold B Tiger) on the Greyhound data web page. His picture's there too. He's beautiful! (I think I have a soft spot for these white dogs with spots :rolleyes: ). I can see that Sterling and Lima both have lots of "Coldwater xxxx" in their ancestry, but I couldn't find a single connection. Hard to believe. But maybe there's still one there because there's so many of them with that Coldwater name and that Cold B name.

Greg, that picture his hilarious, but let's hope none of the boy greyhounds see that :P

ps... still collar shopping

Lima Bean (formerly Cold B Hi Fi) and her enabler, Rally. ☜We're moving West!

gallery_14681_2997_4088.jpg

Hello and welcome from Maine! Your Lima is lovely! One of our three raced at Raynham -- we've not been to the celebration weekend they have (in the spring?), but we'd like to go next year.