Hello, We're New Here And Would Like To Say Hi

rallyp

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself (Rally) and my new grey, Lima (as in Lima Bean). She used to race at the Raynham, MA track as Cold B Hi Fi and I adopted her through Greyhound Welfare. She's my first greyhound, in fact, my first dog of my own. I've had her for about 4 months now and it's been absolutely amazing. We've been to a small number of greyhound events around here so far and it's been a blast meeting all these greyhounds and their clearly devoted owners. I researched the idea of getting a greyhound for over a year, and everyday, I smile at the fact that I made such a good decision to go for it.

I've been lurking around Greytalk for a short time now and have been impressed with how helpful and nice people are here. I've also learned the #1 rule about posting here, which is pictures. So without further adieu...

"group" picture

IMG_0475.jpg

resting comfortably, a very common pose

IMG_0534_2.jpg

the why do you keep taking pictures of me pose

IMG_1024.jpg

action photo

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_1031_2.jpg

Lima Bean (formerly Cold B Hi Fi) and her enabler, Rally. ☜We're moving West!

gallery_14681_2997_4088.jpg

Guest KyGrey

Hi and welcome to GT!! Lima is ssssoooooo cute!! I too did a lot of research on greyhounds before adopting Molly. She's my first greyhound. Boomer (in my siggy) needed a buddy due to his separation anxiety. Then came Lee and last but not least Bandit.

Edited by KyGrey

Guest Chynagirl

:wave:welcome

Thank goodness you followed the rules and posted a picture of your beautiful girl. Of course, we are all addicted and look forward to seeing more.

Hi there! Welcome to GT! :wave

"group" picture

resting comfortably, a very common pose

the why do you keep taking pictures of me pose

action photo

Great photos! She's a pretty girl! :wub:

IMG_1031_2.jpg

And the 'I really want to play with that but I'm too lazy to get up' pose.

:lol :lol :lol

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

:welcome

I have had my boy for a year and adopting him was definitely one of the best things I have ever done.

He is such a joy.

Lima is beautiful! Congrats!

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Guest SquanHound

Welcome!! I also have a Raynham alum. Lima is gorgeous! You will definitely enjoy the next few months as her personality continues to shine through :) Can't wait to see more pictures of Lima.

Welcome from DC - I'm actually with Greyhound Welfare - Mid-Atlantic. :D

Lima's gorgeous!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Welcome! I didn't realize that Lima was so new, but that would explain why she doesn't have a large collar collection yet!

We'll see you soon on another Greyhound Adventure.

Guest IrskasMom

Hi Rally :wave :wave :wave . Your Girl Lima is absolutely stunningly Beautiful. :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

CONGRATS on your best Decision . You are on the right Place for help and others . :yay :yay :yay

Edited by IrskasMom