See You At The Bridge Sweet Della

Zoolady

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a really beautiful tribute. It made me smile even while I had tears in my eyes. She sounds like such a unique and joyful soul, and I'm so sorry you didn't get to have her with you for a much longer time.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Barbara and Scott, Irene and I are so sorry. Run free Della. :f_red:f_red

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Winterwish
Della was our first greyhound...a ray of sunshine....

Dellabullystick.jpg

:cry1 Barbara and Scott,I'm so sorry Della couldn't stay with you for more time here. What a sweetheart.

Altho' the parting is temporary,it made me too sad to think of your having to part with Della,so I couldn't open your beautiful tribute to her until just now.

Such 'a lady' her soul is. Sending my deepest condolences to both of you.

Run and play free Della,sweet angel ~ :angelwings:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug

Guest GreyFox

What a wonderful tribute to Della. I love the story of Della's and Murphy's meeting! She truly sounds like a ray of sunshine. Sending hugs and warm thoughts.