See You At The Bridge Sweet Della

Zoolady

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. Della was a beautiful girl and your tribute was very touching. I wish you comfort and peace for your heartache at the passing of your dearly loved angel.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I love the beautiful tribute to Della. My whole family knew about Della and felt very sad to hear she went to the bridge. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts during this sad time.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

What a beautiful girl. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Della. She was lucky to have your love and you are lucky to have the memories. May they bring you comfort.

Run free, sweet Della.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest Chynagirl

:cry1 I just found this post of your touching tribute to the sweet Della. Barbara & Scott, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news and my thoughts are with you.

Run free, baby girl :gh_run2

Guest bowiebears

My sympathies and prayers and good thoughts at this time of loss.

Love is such a blessing, it needs to be remembered and kept safe...no matter where you find it!

One day we will all be together again at The Bridge.

--Isaac

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Run with all the angels sweet Della. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh Barbara...I just saw this as I didn't enter GT the last days...I'm so very sorry! You must feel so devastated,

my thoughts are with you... :f_pink:bighug:bighug

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Oh no.

Della was so young.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Della, you are terribly missed.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Carla

I am sorry for your loss. Hoping you soon find peace and comfort in your memories of Della's special patented zoomies.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon