Books Or Videos On Massage ?

Can anyone recommend a good book or video on how to massage your dog other than the TTouch ? When I checked on Amazon there were a lot of listings. How to make a choice? Is there a good way or bad way to massage?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest smarthound

There are two books that were recommended to me by the massage therapist who ran a course I attended. Canine Massage is the more technical of the two.

Dog Massage: A Whiskers-to-Tail Guide to Your Dog's Ultimate Petting Experience by Maryjean Ballner (Author)

Canine Massage: A Complete Reference Manual by Jean-Pierre Hourdebaigt (Author)

Guest greybookends
Can anyone recommend a good book or video on how to massage your dog other than the TTouch ? When I checked on Amazon there were a lot of listings. How to make a choice? Is there a good way or bad way to massage?

Ducky do you know Diane of DogTrain? I know she does massage and she may be able to point you in the right direction for any materials but I also think she does classes from time to time to teach people how to massage their dogs. You might want to contact her.