Tomorrow Is One Month

Guest TheMackeyPack

Guest TheMackeyPack

I miss him every day and kiss him good night every night. I see him sometimes out of the corner of my eye, just for a second. I feel his closeness when I fall asleep. I even smell his gass! :lol I do miss you my Roo, but I know you are with me always. I am comforted to know you are still my silly boy even at the bridge.

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover
I see him sometimes out of the corner of my eye, just for a second. I feel his closeness when I fall asleep.

That's because he's still with you and always will be. :bighug

Yes....he will ALWAYS be with you. Our Bridge Babes will always remain in our hearts...forever. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest wmparker66

I can relate. I had a dream about Bernie last night. He was playing with our new baby, Riley. It was like he was telling me - "I'm still with you, Mom". It has been one week today for me. It is getting easier. The dream sure helped though. Tell us about your other doggies.

Guest TheMackeyPack

Jazz is our newest, we adopted him just before Roo passed away. he is a lot like Roo and they bonded very quickly. He is a silly boy! White with brindle spots and a mask so we call him super hound!

Free is my little girl. We have had her almost a year. She is all black, smaller than the boys and very dainty. She is a bit of a spooky dog as she does not like strange places.

Mackey was our first! Our big brindle boy. he likes to be alone most of the time but will socialize every now and then.

Deb

I see him sometimes out of the corner of my eye, just for a second.

Roo will never leave you, but that is when he is the closest to you...

I had a mixed breed when I was a teenager and after he went to the Bridge, we used to see him all the time. Even my sister's boyfriend saw him go down the hallway. It is comforting to know they never really leave you.

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Last night I felt something walking over me just like my bridge kitty used to do. I put my hand out and there was a warm place on the blanket, like she had been sleeping on it. They are always with us!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}