Hello All!

Guest mdwolfen

Guest mdwolfen

Well I thought that I would introduce ourselves. My name is Keith and I live near Baltimore, Md. with my girlfriend Edyta and my two needlenoses, KC and Echo. I must say that I never would have thought that I would own a greyhound. I have always been the german sheppard type. Well one weekend my ex. and I were at a pet expo near here just walking around checking things out. There were all sorts of rescues and venders there. We started to walk by this huge tent with a white picket fence around it. it was the only tent in the whole place. So I walked over to see what was inside. This lady came out and asked us to come on in. Wow! All these skinny dogs running around and crowding around you begging for attention. Still had no intentions of getting one. Well after talking to the lady for a while we decided to apply for adoption. She asked if we saw one there that we were interested in. Well, I did. The one that was leaning against me with all his weight the whole time we were there since I walked in. He was the only one that stood there next to me the entire time and staring at me with those eyes. So we filled out the paper work and a week later we brought KC home. He was three. He will turn ten September 1st. A couple years ago I decided to get a second, Echo. These have to be the best and most well mannered dogs (ok, maybe not so well mannered. :P ) that I have ever seen. I have to say that I am hooked for life and will always own a grey. Many thanks to Last Lap Greyhound Connection and A Greyhound's Wish for for two boys. Here is the only pic I have. I lost all of my digital images. KC is on the left and Echo on the right.100_2402.jpg

Guest IrskasMom

Hello Keith and Edyta WELCOME to GT. :wave:wave:wave Yep.....you are on the right Place with all

the other GH Addicts . KC and Echo are handsome Boys :wub::wub::wub:

Welcome from Maryland! Where's Nottingham?? I'm in New Carrollton, down near U of MD CP

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest mdwolfen
Welcome from Maryland! Where's Nottingham?? I'm in New Carrollton, down near U of MD CP

Nottingham is the postal area. I am really in Perry Hall. Just a few miles northeast of the city line.