Guest Bodie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs and prayers for Bodie continued.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

Sending healing thoughts to Brodie this morning and hugs to you....I would ask if he can wear a tee shirt...I have read here where that is a great help.... :kiss2:grouphug:goodluck:getwell

So sorry to hear about the setback, but glad he pulled through the surgery. We'll be thinking of you, keep us updated!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm glad the 2nd surgery went well,,

Bodie,, now you get to feeling better real soon! :kiss2

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

If this is a front leg (which I think it is), how about t shirts?

Bodie came home this morning and looks much better. The dead skin has been removed, he's been re-sewn, and he has two drains in him to deal with the inflammation. The neck brace didn't work out, so right now my daughters are monitering him in the crate and have been instructed to put a T-shirt on him if he shows any interest in his new stitches or drains. We are doing the monitoring because I don't want to take a chance of inadvertently knocking out the drains with a T-shirt if he is going to leave the site alone.

For next week, can you get a babysitter to come in for him for a few days or as many as needed?

Fortunately, my daughters (age 18 & 23) live with me and they both work in the evening, so they are monitoring him while I'm working. As they are equally attached to him, they are watching him carefully. I wish I could be home with him, but I've missed so much work already taking him to Ohio, etc. and I will need off more time to take him to chemotherapy

Good thoughts for Bodie and his family.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Sending prayers for Bodie. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg