A Last Diary Entry For My Oscar

mareyeka

:weep Godspeed Dear Oscar. Your stories always make me smile and laugh. Thank you for being such a special friend to your Mom and to your family - both at home and here on Greytalk. :f_white :f_white :f_white :f_white

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Snowy8

The blue tongue picture makes me crack up everytime I see it. He looks so proud of himself.

The sunbeams...how he enjoyed them. He inspired a lot of us to take the time to enjoy sunbeams & to take pictures of our pups enjoying them also.

Bless him, and you for loving him so much.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

What a beautiful diary entry for your Oscar. It made me laugh and cry. I love his blue tongue. I must have missed the original entry with his blue tongue.

Edited by Aerosmom
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

What a beautiful and moving diary entry for Oscar! It is one I'm sure he would be very proud of. How clear it is that Oscar was deeply loved and how much he returned that love to you.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

His life was way too short, but I don't think it could have been any happier. He seemed to really enjoy the moment.

:bighug

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Broken hearts remind us of our capacity to feel, to love, to mourn and to understand the pain is worth all the joy and love that was given. God bless Oscar for being in your life and for you being in his.

thbroken_heart1.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Let me start out by saying that I read a lot, but don't post often. I knew not to open this tread at work (guys crying is never a good sign) so I waited until I got home to share my condolences. I too loved to read Oscar's diary...and will miss every entry that Oscar made. Not that it was only about Oscar, but his point of view on how to cherish the little things in life on what is important. With our deepest sympathy Tracy, Red Dawn, and Gypsy

Guest MomofCash

What a wonderful friend, and a truly special relationship ...

Godspeed Sweet Oscar ... you will be missed as much as you were loved ...