What, Exactly, Is A Corn?

Guest Greensleeves

Guest Greensleeves

Do you know what I mean? I've been reading the corn threads, and feel pretty confident that I could identify one if it ever came up... but what are they? Is it just odd tissue overgrowth? Scar tissue over a foreign object? Something viral, like a wart? What? :huh2

http://www.therapaw.net/

Lots of information here

Woolfy

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kunder

St. Charles Mo.

Litter#: Tuf 72180 Crossed over the Bridge 7-5-05, D.O.G. 55539 Cross over the bridge, Peek-A-Boo 60707 Cross over the bridge, Romeo 97537, Julie 26989

It's a pita :lol:lol

:nod :nod :nod :nod

No one is absolutely certain what causes them, but they could be viral (a papilloma forming on the toe pad and consequently squished into a hard mass) or scar tissue or they could be both. But they are absolutely a PITA. :D

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire