Hobbes - Back At The Vet - Still Doing Better

Bless his precious heart. Sending prayers for many more happy and peaceful days ahead...weeks...and months. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers for Hobbes. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Sending gentle hugs to yourself and your boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Another good day yesterday. He had mashed potatoes, boiled chicken, some kibble & Lamb & Rice canned food for breakfast this morning and is now tucked in on his bed napping. When I took him out at 3:30 this morning he even took off and ran a little - a wobbly leg run, but still a run. I can tell he is feeling less discomfort because he is now curling his body into the bed to get extra comfortable and tucking his head. The other day all he could do was stretch out and not move around much.

It is all still speculation as to what is happening to him and I don't know how long this will last but it is so good to be able to give a happy report. My vet will be checking in again today for a daily report and perhaps she'll have some new ideas.

Thanks to everyone for your continued good wishes.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest PiagetsMom

Good news is always welcome! Make the most of each good day and you have to just keep hoping the vet will find what's been causing Hobbes so many problems :grouphug