Dg Fix (aka Jilli Girl)

Gr8NCGreys

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Guest PiagetsMom

I did not know Jilli, but I'm crying as I post......she was a beautiful girl, and obviously was very loved. I'm so sorry for your loss :grouphug

Guest wmlcml6

I had the pleasure of meeting Jilli several times and she was lovely .... and feisty! I think she always kept Leah and Russ on their toes, but brought them so much love, too.

No more pain, Jilli. Run with the angels and keep an eye on your mama and Russ. See if you can find Curly Sue because you two might be good buddies. Just don't race her because she really likes to win. ;-)

Edited by wmlcml6

What a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry. It really is never long enough. Have fun at the gridge sweetie and watch over your family.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh Leah, I just saw this. I'm so very sorry for your loss of Jilli. I know how broken your heart is. A big hug my friend and I will keep you and Russ in my prayers as you mourn for your sweet baby girl.

Godspeed Jilli :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest jettcricket

Oh...I'm so so sorry for the loss of your precious girlie. Those pics brought tears to my eyes...esecially the one of you and her and your son and Jilli.

That's their only fault you know...they leave us much too quickly. Sending you and your family a big warm :grouphug:f_pink

Edited by jettcricket

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The loving tribute you wrote for your girl gave us a glimpse of the special soul she was and will remain.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I am so sorry. :grouphug Godspeed... :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TBSFlame

Leah, I am so sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to say goodbye Russell looked so young in that first picture. Both you and Russell are in my thoughts.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Jilli.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.