Blood Blisters

Guest tlh0739

Guest tlh0739

My Patrick is 6 years old and the other week I found about 6 small blood blister like lesions on his stomach. I took him to the vets. Dr. Reiter checked him for every blood disorder, lyme disease and rocky mountain spotted fever and a few more. All turned out negative. She then aspirated one of the lesions and only got blood. On Wednesday she did a biospy. We are waiting the results. Has anyone else seen this?

P.S. please keep Patrick in your prayers.

Edited by tlh0739

Guest lvl0cmr

My boy had a nickel sized blood blister on one of his back legs (near the booty). It was there for a week or so before I took a good look at it. When I touched it, the blister popped and only blood came out. After that within a few days the spot shrunk until it completely disappeared. He never seemed uncomfortable or even noticed it was there.

Guest luluaz
My Patrick is 6 years old and the other week I found about 6 small blood blister like lesions on his stomach. I took him to the vets. Dr. Reiter checked him for every blood disorder, lyme disease and rocky mountain spotted fever and a few more. All turned out negative. She then aspirated one of the lesions and only got blood. On Wednesday she did a biospy. We are waiting the results. Has anyone else seen this?

P.S. please keep Patrick in your prayers.

Please let us all know how the biopsy comes back, will you?

There is a not so nice cancer that can start kind of like this, but let's not go there just yet!!

Prayers that Patrick's little boo-boo's are just blood blisters, nothing more.

Lisa