Bones

Guest Bones_Sox63

Guest Bones_Sox63

You left my life one year ago today but not my heart, you are forever there. I still miss you each and ever day. The pain may ease, but my love for you never wil, until the day we meet again big man, stay safe and enjoy your time at the Bridge.

I love Bonsey.

Shawn

Blowing some kisses over the bridge to Bones, and sending some hugs to his family here.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

You are loved and missed sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest whatahound

I lost my heart hound July 2002, the love never fades. I still think about her almost everyday and smile. It's so nice having these wonderful memories that live on always. :grouphug

Guest Bones_Sox63
May God bless you as you reminisce on your precious boy. Please post a picture if you can. God bless.

Thanks for all your hugs and thughts today, and here is the picture thats been requested.

Bones040516a.jpg

Shawn