Quick Update On Bodie

Guest Bodie

Guest Bodie

Bodie's surgeon called us early this evening. Bodie did beautifully throughout his surgery and the doctor was particularly pleased that he had minimal bleeding. Bodie is now being monitered in intensive care recovery. The surgeon put pain patches all around his incision and gave him a painkilling injection to make him comfortable. Bodie is also wearing a pressure vest over his incision to help prevent the future bleeding that so often occurs in greyhounds after surgery. Bodie's care is now being turned over to Dr. McMahon, his oncologist, and she is to call me in the morning with an update. I will keep all of you posted throughout his recovery.

I just know he did well in surgery due to all the prayers, good thoughts, and white lights he received from this amazing GreyTalk group!

Rhonda

Bodie remains in our hearts. Love, hound hugs and drooly kisses coming to Bodie from Miami

Leslie, Gustopher P Jones, Isabella and Miss Milly

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Prayers for a quick and uneventful recovery. go Bodie!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so happy to hear he did well through the surgery. :) Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

That is awesome news. I wish I could give him a hug for you tomorrow. I will ask Dr. McMahon about him and tell her to give him a hug when we are there tomorrow though. Continued prayers.

Guest PiagetsMom

I've wondered how Bodie did today and I'm so relieved and happy for you to hear that he came through surgery well without any major problems. :yay Sending continued good thoughts for Bodie's recovery!

Very happy to hear your update. :) Continuing prayers for your brave boy. Get plenty of rest before he comes home.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.