Bodie Needs Your Prayers, Good Thoughts, On Wednesday

Guest Bodie

Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest greygirls2

Tons of healing white light and prayers flowing out to Brodie from us. I am sure it was hard for you to leave him behind in Ohio but he is in the best of hands with Dr. Couto and I am sure they will take very good care of him. Wishes for a very fast and uneventful recovery.

Guest Bodie
Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Bodie. We met him at Grapehounds (we're the ones who had the water he took a sip from while watching the Zydeco band).

I remember you and I am surprised you remember Bodie! At the time, we thought that limp was from the lingering staph infection. If I had only known, I never would have taken him to Grapehounds and would have gotten him help earlier. But as Lew keeps reminding me, he enjoyed himself meeting the people and hounds, so maybe I gave him the gift of pleasure in the midst of his pain. It's too bad the weather was so iffy that night and we couldn't have stayed longer.

Rhonda

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this diagnosis. You and Bodie are in my thoughts today. I hope the surgery is a huge success! :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Prayers for a surgery filled with grace and ease for your baby boy. May his recovery be smooth and uneventful. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm thinking of you both.

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest DanTheMan
Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Bodie. We met him at Grapehounds (we're the ones who had the water he took a sip from while watching the Zydeco band).

I remember you and I am surprised you remember Bodie! At the time, we thought that limp was from the lingering staph infection. If I had only known, I never would have taken him to Grapehounds and would have gotten him help earlier. But as Lew keeps reminding me, he enjoyed himself meeting the people and hounds, so maybe I gave him the gift of pleasure in the midst of his pain. It's too bad the weather was so iffy that night and we couldn't have stayed longer.

Rhonda

I remembered him because he was so sweet trying to get a drink and because I watched you lay on the ground with him while you adjusted his little booties. I could see how careful you were and it was obvious how much you love him.

I think taking him to Grapehounds was a wonderful idea. You have nice memories and I'm sure beautiful pictures from the trip. My heart hound, Dan, was diagnosed with OS in 2004 so I can imagine what you're feeling right now. My guy had it on his ribs and it spread quickly. If we had the option to amputate we would have done it in a heart beat.