Bodie Needs Your Prayers, Good Thoughts, On Wednesday

Guest Bodie

Guest Bodie

It is 2:00 AM eastern time and I have just returned from Ohio (a 7 hour trip, one way and we made it both ways, today). I will be brief because I've been awake close to 23 hours. Dr. Couto saw Bodie and read his X-rays. Once pointed out, it is easy to see the tumor on his shoulder bone. He needs your white lights, prayers, and good thoughts tomorrow. We left him behind in Ohio, where he will be having surgery tomorrow to amputate his right leg and, hopefully, save his life.

I will give you more details tomorrow - when I can think straight.

Rhonda

Sending many prayers and white light. Please get some rest...Bodie is going to need you rested and strong when he comes home. Sending many hugs too. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest DanTheMan

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Bodie. We met him at Grapehounds (we're the ones who had the water he took a sip from while watching the Zydeco band).

Sending prayers of healing and comfort for Bodie. A few more of patience, endurance and comfort for you.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Prayers for Brodie, and for Dr. Couto and his team as they operate today.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.