Snickers Went To The Bridge This Morning

Aerosmom

Guest team_weasel

My heart goes out to you ... I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Snickers.. :f_pink

A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,

to happier sunlit days

and to precious moments

that will be with us always.

And these fond recollections

are treasured in the heart

to bring us always close to those

from whom we had to part.

There is a bridge of memories

from earth to Heaven above...

It keeps our dear ones near us

It's the bridge that we call love.

~ Author unknown ~

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hate this feeling. But Miss Snickers, you were a trooper right to the very end and now you are free of the monster that held you back here. Tell my girl Twinkie I said hello :kiss2

:weep :weep :weep:bighug :bighug

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I am so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Heyzq

So sorry for your loss -- it could not have been easy to go through this with Snickers. Thank you for taking such good care of her always -- and especially for being brave enough to let her go when the time came. Sending condolences.

Guest DoofBert

I'm dumb struck and can't find the words to adequately say what I want to say. It's never easy.

My thoughts are with you and your family......give your skin kids hugs from the crazy paw painting lady!

Run Free Snickers! No more pain... and I'll be looking for your star in the heavens tonight.... Be sure to shine bright from above.

Jayne and the Pocono Black Pack

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Run free sweet angel, until you meet your family at the bridge someday.

:gh_run

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry. :cry1 Run free beautiful girl. My deepest sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.