Missing Link

Guest VelvetEars

Guest VelvetEars

if this is in the wrong place, i apologize - i'm just thinking that Missing Link people might be in this forum more than others.

I seem to recall there being a human variety of the famous Missing Link. Is this so, and if it is, what's the name of it and/or a reputable source?

If there is I think I need some of it. :)

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest lizmego

Yes, there is a Missing Link for Humans. I tried it and it was a bit too "earthy" for my taste. I mixed it with juice and took it daily but it had an odd, earthy smell that I didn't particularly care for, I felt like I needed to drink quickly to get it down after it was mixed with juice. I did read where you could place the supplement in a recipe of say muffins, but I never tried that. It's been awhile since I've looked for it, so let me go see if I can find some online. It does have to be refrigerated once opened.

You can order it directly from the manufacturer - LINKY Seems they also have new lines of other flax supplements. I'll have to go look at those. I beleive it was the Omega 3 Basic that is similar to the Missing Link for dogs.

Edited by lizmego