Razor

Guest ownedby2greys

Guest ownedby2greys

Razor - Lazer Crystal (1st Aug 2001 - 22nd July 2007)

My beautiful special boy Razor.

I am sorry i tried to give you everything you could want..but unfortuantly i cudnt give you what you needed...It was 2 weeks before your 6th Birthday when i decided to let you cross the bridge due to a disalinged cartlidge that gradually got worse under your vertabre in your sweet little neck..It cudnt be mended sweetie (i only wish it could)..One day this cartlidge would have slipped and landed on your spinal cord causing you to be paralysed on all 4 legs.The day before you crossed the bridge you was in agony because you had got stressed at airplanes and tensed up so much you made your neck worse.Do you remember that day my little prince? Mummy tried to comfort you through your screams of agony in the vets room but only thing that could ease you was a pain killer and sedative.That night when i brought you home i made the choice to let you go free the next day..free from pain,free from fear of moving a certain way incase it caused you agony.

I could have put you on painkillers...let you do all the things the vet said you wasnt allowed to (climb on sofa,play with toys,climb stairs,go for walk and even jump to greet me when i came home) how could Mummy tell you,you could no longer do this? I could have waited and one day probably quite soon your little neck would have popped completely causing you pain 100X worse than the pain you felt the day before you left...you would have been unable to even stand sweetheart.

You to me was too precious for me to allow you this end..that is why i chose to let you go painfree and content in Mummys arms...I think you was ready you looked tired and walked into the vets room where as other times you had to be coaxed in.My last words to you was "send me sign when you get there sweetheart.Thank you for everything.I will always love you"

Leaving the vets that dull rainy day last week..it was cloudy and damp then you told me..i felt a warmth on my arm through my jacket,i turned around and slowley the sun broke through the dark clouds,a warm ray of sun..like gates opening and then what happened next was like something you would see only in a movie..the clouds formed around the rays to the shape of your own sweet greyhound head i know this was you looking down to say thank you..then as slowley as that ray of sun opened my Mum (Your Nanna) Shouted "Run free now Razor baby...go on boy" and the clouds shut behind you ..just like gates.

Thank you my sweet man for sending me this sign..i still have times when i regret making that choice but i cudnt see you in agony like that my baby please understand..you meant too much to me. I always know when you come to check me sweetie because i catch your scent...thank you for this this too my baby

I will always miss you...and always love you and i will always have the greyhound shaped pawprint on my heart..Lazer Crystal won many races..Razor won many hearts.

Have fun now my little soilder ...until we meet again.

Please know Mummy loves you always..

TonightRazorface.jpg

Tonightwalk-meandmyboygrass.jpg

Tonightwalk-Kingofthecoast.jpg

DragDog2.jpg

Tonightwalk-Kingofthecoast.jpg

StunnningMummysBoyarpil07-1.jpg

Roachininsun.jpg

Bridgeboy.jpg

:wub::gh_run:gh_face:gh_run:wub:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K9_Lady

:cry1 I am so very sorry for your loss and Razor knew he was loved. He will always be in your Heart and at your side. :heart:paw

Thank you for sharing and the pictures are beautiful... :grouphug

I'm so very sorry for the untimely loss of your precious boy. :grouphug He's now free from pain and able to run like the wind with all his new Bridge pals. May you always feel his loving spirit with you... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest taylorsmom

He was so young, it is so terribly sad. What an agonizing decision and agonizing loss. Our hearts are with you.

Run Pain free, sweet Razor!

How das to lose one so young. He will rest in your heart.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss. Razor is one handsome hound. :bighug to you. Razor is now running pain free with some of the best.

Guest argolola

Tears here as I read your loving tribute and look at the pictures of your precious angel. You will be in my prayers. My heart is breaking for you.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Guest IrskasMom

I am so sorry Leanne for the Loss of Razor Crystal :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

He certainly was Beautiful

Edited by IrskasMom

Sorry for your terrible loss! It's always the hardest decision and our greatest gift.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry. :( Run free sweetheart...there are no more tears...no more pain at the Bridge. Thank you for sending your Mommy such a special sign. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.