Sadie

baileysmom

Sadie girl, you came into our lives as an 11 week old puppy. You were the most unique looking puppy with your brown body and black stripe down your back. We always said your were part skunk, or weasel. You came when I was going thru medical problems and you made all the difference in my world. We formed quite a bond training in obedience and agility. You were the "perfect" dog. You helped a neighbor overcome her fear of dogs because of your gentle nature. You were as child proof as they get.

You really found your purpose when you got certified by the Delta Society as a pet assisted therapy dog. You would go with me to work and sleep under my desk until I called you then out you would come. I will never forget the joy on the kids faces as those who could barely move their arms would throw you treats. Kids that didn't want to walk with their walkers would do so just to be able to take you for a walk. Kids that could barely speak would struggle to say "Sadie". What a difference you made to them, and to me.

You tolerated every new pet we brought into the house and welcomed every foster and dog we dog sat for. You were Miche's ears and Sabrina's eyes.

You will be greatly missed. Run free my sweet girl. I will always love you.

18515263-M.jpg

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. :cry1

What a lovely photograph.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21)

I am so sorry for your loss....it sounds like Sadie had a wonderful life, and she passed the love you gave her on to so many others. :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

btw. that is an adorable pic

Edited by scullysmum

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I'm so sorry. What a special girl to have touched so many lives and helped so many.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

OMG what a beautiful face! I am so sorry for your loss.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Sadie! :( I was honored to do a drawing of Sadie, and I always get so attached to pets that way. I'm so sorry to hear she's gone. She sounds like such a love, a gentle spirit of giving and caring. :bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.