Izzy Is Deformed....

Guest hllb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we being punked??? :P

Hubby is an expert with Photoshop...but I SWEAR, this is real!!!

Here's her cute face:

174530488-M.jpg

:dunno Maybe its me; your greyhounds anatomy looks the same as my two greys...I just got off the couch to check. The two of them now think I'm wacked!!! Seriously it looks "normal" to me.

OK, now I want pictures! It might be hard to tell from the pics, but it's really not on her "butt" but her tail!

so everyone is running to check their dogs butts right now, aren't they :lol

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I think I've ticked off a whole bunch of doggies tonight!

Is it inappropriate that I'm p*ssing myself laughing at this?

I hope not because I am too. I have not yet lifted my dogs tails....yet. :) I'm glad everything still works okay, um, that is WEIRD!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm hate to admit it, but I probably will before the night is over :lol It's okay, you just have to keep telling Izzy that she's not weird - she's special!

Edited by PiagetsMom

I'm hate to admit it, but I probably will before the night is over :lol It's okay, you just have to keep telling Izzy that she's not weird - she's special!

:rofl :rofl

Oh... Sully... Diesel... Sebau... Jaz........ :lol :lol :lol

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

First, for the serious part... is it causing her any problems? Does your vet think it might cause problems for her later in life?

Her back end may be a bit off, but the front end is very pretty. And, no I haven't checked my girls. They roach often enough that I happen to know (although not the sort of thing I've given much thought).

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

You should have titled this thread Greys Anatomy. :)

:lol

Are we being punked??? :P

Hubby is an expert with Photoshop...but I SWEAR, this is real!!!

Here's her cute face:

174530488-M.jpg

:dunno Maybe its me; your greyhounds anatomy looks the same as my two greys...I just got off the couch to check. The two of them now think I'm wacked!!! Seriously it looks "normal" to me.

OK, now I want pictures! It might be hard to tell from the pics, but it's really not on her "butt" but her tail!

She is beautiful. :wub:

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Cindi

I have to confess. I checked......but the lighting wasn't very good. I was tempted to get a flashlight but decided that was just too weird and I don't think Euli would forgive me. I'm going to assume that she looks "normal".

Bella's asleep in the bedroom with DH so I won't disturb her. Again.....I'll assume she's normal.

That is totally strange. I think I'd vote it as the most strange think I've ever seen on GT and there has been some weird stuff shared here.

Guest greyhounder

My greys have the same thing.. if you lift the tail ALL the way up, like in the pictures, the tail will pull the skin of the anus higher than normal..

Edited by greyhounder

My greys have the same thing.. if you lift the tail ALL the way up, like in the pictures, the tail will pull the skin of the anus higher than normal..

It's that way even without pulling the tail up - just kind of hard to photograph that way!

Guest loveagrey

Holy cow. I never would have believe it if I hadn't seen it! I keep trying to picture in my head how that works, but hey! As long as it does work, then what the he**!