Flex Kavana-- 9/18/99-7/25/07

Guest MountainHounds

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry he didn't get to spend more time with you. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Guest bowiebears

My deepest sympathies and prayers for you and yours.

Such a decision, even when we know it is the only caring option, is so difficult to make.

Your love of your special boy is so obvious in what you wrote. Such love is a jewel to be prized forever!

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--isaac

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy. May God bless you and heal your broken heart.

Hugs to you (through tears here.)

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in your loss. Just know your handsome boy is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" waiting for our one last big meet n greet!!! I can't wait to see my Howie again one day.

I am so sorry. Run fast and free and forever healthy at the Bridge handosme Angel Kavana. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

i'm so sorry that your time with kavana wasn't longer, but so glad that you found each other :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest PhillyPups

Courtney,

There are no words. I first read this at work, had to close the computer and go to the ladies room and have a good cry for you and Kavana. He was so special, I remember your debate on getting him, and the joy when he joined you. He went knowing he was loved and that is a gift. :bighug

what a special boy he was. The tribute you gave to Kavana really moved me. I could tell the depth of your love. I am so sorry. I too lost a boy at a young age to osteo, Devotion, and my love for him was like the love you and Kavana shared. It is amazing how they walk in and change us and our lives. God speed sweet boy. The heaven will be brighter tonight. sending prayers of peace and comfort to you.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with him. There's never enough, is there?

Godspeed, beloved Kavana.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest tiffyks

Oh Court...I am soooo sorry to hear about this. What a special boy you had and what a special family he had. May he be pain free and chasing the butterflies now. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful tribute to your boy. Hugs to you all.

Tiff and the Flatland crew.

I am so sorry you lost your boy. I remember your posts about him when you took him in for a week's trial. I definately wasn't surprised when you kept him.

Godspeed, Kavana.

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds