Prayers Needed For Cinnibuns

My precious baby is at the vets. She threw up big time this morning - twice = and her gums started turning black. Since that is what happened with my Heart baby, Sonya, I call the vet right away and said I need to bring her in N O W. I am half hour away but we did make it. Cinni threw up in my car as soon as I put her in but my only concern was to get her to the vet IMMEDIATELY. She did fine on the ride there and she seemed her normal happy self. The vet doesn't know what is giong on so they wanted me to leave her so they could do some tests. The other problem is that I have a torn rotator cuff on the right (of course I'm right handed) and went to the ER yesterday. They gave me a note for "light duty" and of course work sent me home. I had just taken two Vicodin when Cinni threw up. I am supposed to keep my arm in a sling and not use it (what a joke). I am not allowed to return to work until I get clearance from my family doc & that appointment isn't until Wednesday @ 3 PM. I am worried about my Cinnibuns.....by the time the vet came into see her the entire roof of her mouth was black. Not sure what is going to happen but I am now waiting for them to call me to see if they found anything. Please say prayers that all is OK.......................thank you

Sending prayers and positive thoughts.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest paulamariez

We're sending lots of prayers, love and light and of course, doggie kisses from the pack! Gosh, what a weird thing to have happen, though. Keep us posted on Bun Bun's progress. I hope it turns out to be something simple and easily taken care of!

UPDATE Miss Cinnibuns. So, they couldn't find anything wrong. All her blood work was normal. she got two injections. Dexamethasone and reglan. Back to a bland diet Generic Pepcid 2 x's daily and absolutely no water or food until about noon tomorrow. They didn't seem to be concerned about the black pigment as everything else was fine. I probably won't sleep tonight AGAIN (boo boo shoulder) and keeping me eye on her. At least I don;'t have to go to work tomorrow or most likely for the rest of the week so I can keep her close. right now my beauty is laying on the floor next to me. Thanks so much for all your concern.................will keep you all posted. Oh, one of the things they think it might have been is I changed her food. She has been on Natures Receipe - lamb and rice adult formula. they were out of the adult formula so I got the senior formula. I am NOT to put her back on the senior but go back to the adult formula.

Hope your baby does well overnight. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Feel 100% soon sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Once I got her home yesterday, she seemed OK - went out in the back yard and threw up yellow foamy stuff along with some GRASS. She grazed when I wasn't looking. Called the vet back - said grazing is a big no-no. This morning I have already boiled some rice and chicken to give her later. However, when I let her out this morning (I watched her) she peed and came right back in - and threw up mostly clear liquid. I am giong to wait and see what happens when I give her a tiny bit of food later on this morning. Thanks for your prayers...don't now what I would do without my Cinnibuns !!!!!