I Lost My Sweet Chancy

I'm so sorry. I've been following your story closely too and praying for her. Godspeed sweet Chancy.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so sorry Aimee :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm so sorry to hear of you loss. Godspeed, Chancy. Go find JP, he'll take care of you. :cry1

Edited by gracegirl

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

:cry1 I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. I was watching and reading everyday and was beginning to feel hopeful.

Take comfort in knowing that your sweet girl is at peace, painfree and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest argolola

Tears here as I read your news. I am so sorry. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave her the best years of her life and she knew love.

You will be in my prayers.

Guest Tenderhearts

Aimee, I just got home and my heart is breaking for you :cry1 Godspeed, sweet Chancy! Say hello to Lori Ann and Skittle for me :gh_run:angel

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

What a rollercoaster you went through, but through it all, you gave her the best love and care and made her feel SO loved, I'm sure.

Chancy has gone to the bridge. Aimee will start a thread in remembrance when she is able. In the mean time, please keep Aimee and her family in your thoughts.

13e23e2a.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****