Honey Hugs From Bonnie Scotland

Guest Honeyhound

Guest FastDogRunning

Hi there - whereabouts in scotland are you? We live in Glasgow. If you see my other post I've been a member before and let it slip due ot not having a PC etc for a while. Honey is lovely and suits her name. She looks quite young - how old is she? my boy is getting on a bit now at 8 and is terminally ill with heart failure but he's a lovely boy. Its amazing how quickly they become an essential part of you family and your life. We will be devastated when he is gone.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of honey.

Kirsten

Guest rosebudd
Welcome from Ohio!

You will find lots of wonderful advice and companionship on this board. It is addictive...just like the hounds!

I would love to visit Scotland someday. It seems like a beautiful place. For now, I will have to be content with reading Diana Gabaldon novels and listening to my bagpipe CD. :P My daughter is named Taylor MacKenzie after James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser...a Gabaldon character. She goes by Kenzie, now.

omg I love her books!

Welcome from Groton, CT submarine capital of the world.

Guest argolola

Hi from another of your myspace friends. I, too, suffer from depression (for many years now) and Lola sure does help. It's good to see a fellow "greyhound addict."

Guest phoebesydney

Greetings from Virginia, USA! and from my two greyhound girls, Phoebe and Sydney. I'm new to this site too. Still working on how to get photos on here...I'll figure it out someday. I also have Crohns disease..for over 30 years. So many new and absolutely wonderous treatments available for it now... From experience nothing beats getting thru the tough times, down times, or just plain pooey times as much as great dogs, pets, friends and a positive attitude. Any time I get to feeling down, one of the pets pulls me up. Nothing like a happy waggy tail, chattering teeth, goofy grins, purrs n pets to make a gloomy day sunny. Hang in there....

Guest Honeyhound

Sorry I haven't replied to anyone before now but I was suspended from the forum for posting something I shouldn't have :rules . I'm not doing very well I've only been on two weeks, so it hasn't been a good start, never mind I shall try and be a good girl :devilangel and behave from now on.

Hello Lene :wave

To Fastdogrunning ~ I'm in Dumfries, just a few miles down the road from you!

Thank you all for your warm welcome :bighug