Honey Hugs From Bonnie Scotland

Guest Honeyhound

Guest Honeyhound

Honey031.jpg

:wave Hi All,

I'm Maggie and we adopted Honey back in January. We live in S.W. Scotland and I am happily married to Brian and have two boys, Fraser :devil is 14 and has ADHD, Callum :devil is 10 and has Crohn's Disease.

Honey is our very first grey and we are totally besotted with her :beatheart , she has such a sweet nature and getting her was the best thing we have ever done. Last year I suffered badly with depression :sad1 and gave up a job I loved to juggle appointments for the boys. I became very withdrawn and slept lots :sleepy I suggested to my hubby that we get a dog and he agreed. Being the responsible person I am, having a dog would force me to get out and about again. :walk I had thought about a lurcher, my Aunt told be about the local Greyhound Rescue Group and the rest as they say is history. My depression is getting better and Honey has played a major role in that, I'm now obsessed by greys and everything to do with them. I'd like to get another grey as a companion for Honey by the end of the year, Obsessed - Yes :lol:

Guest Tenderhearts

Welcome to GT! :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

Honey is a beauty, and I LOVE her collar! :D

It sounds like your life is full and not without challenges. I am SO glad Honey has helped you come out of your depression.

I have had some health problems the past few years, also battle chronic clinical depression, and my furkids have been so therapeutic! I have one greyhound and 5 mixed breed dogs!

Can't wait to see more pictures of Honey and hear more about all the joy she has brought you! :digicam:)

Hello from Miami :wave Honey is beautiful. I'm glad you're finding out about the best kept secret in the world. Hounds can change your life in more ways than you can count on fingers and toes. Welcome to the board.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest hamiesmom

Hi and welcome to you, in wonderful bonnie Scotland from Ottawa, Canada. To me, one of the most beautiful places on earth. I had a stroke a few years ago and I got my wonderful sweet boy to make sure that I would have to go and walk 3-4 times a day. Your family sounds wonderfull and all the best to you and your children. What a gorgeous hound, Honey is, I luv her color and that collar is beautiful.

Guest bowiebears

Greetings from the suburbs of Washington, DC!

Honey looks rather like my Dowland when he first came to us 8 yrs ago; he's 12 now.

Our furbabies are blessings for all of us in so many ways.

--isaac

Guest Honeyhound

TheBeach002.jpg

Not sure if I'm allowed to tell you on here where I got Honey's collar, but here goes anyway LOL

Ruby's Pet Supplies on Ebay, the collars come in Blue, Black, Red, Green, Lilac and Hot Pink

Honey Hugs x

Guest CeeJayBee
:wave Hello and Welcome from south of the border. Dusky send a big wet kiss to Honey. Beautiful girl. Sure you will have lots of fun with her. :colgate

Welcome! I was going to say Honey is a stunner, than a saw the second pic and thought more of a stunning goof :lol Two things people really love on Gt are toofer pics and collar discussions. We have some serious collar freaks here. :lol

I've always considered GH, at least my two and others I've been around, to be like giant worry beads. Just stroke them and you begin to feel better.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I've always considered GH, at least my two and others I've been around, to be like giant worry beads. Just stroke them and you begin to feel better.

Good one! :)

Hi, and welcome to GT! You do have a full plate, don't you! :bighug GT will soon become another part of your obsession with greyhounds, if you follow the usual pattern. ;) Lots of support and experiences of all kinds here.

See you around! :)

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest ishapespace

Welcome Maggie & Honey! We're friends on Myspace! Welcome to the dark side! This place is addictive - Enjoy!

Britt

Guest ellieb

Welcome from Ohio!

You will find lots of wonderful advice and companionship on this board. It is addictive...just like the hounds!

I would love to visit Scotland someday. It seems like a beautiful place. For now, I will have to be content with reading Diana Gabaldon novels and listening to my bagpipe CD. :P My daughter is named Taylor MacKenzie after James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser...a Gabaldon character. She goes by Kenzie, now.

Honey is a beauty! Here are my hounds:

Indigo

2007_07080005.jpg

Maximilian

100_2428-1.jpg

Guest greytful4

Wow, that's a beautiful hound you have there! You are living in the country that I hope to one day visit! Ever since I saw Rob Roy some odd years ago, I just HAVE to go! Welcome to GT!

:welcome from Hertfordshire :wave

Honey is such a beautiful colour.

I agree, greyhounds are the best therapy there is :)

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting