I Need Some Alternatives To Worry About Besides Osteo...

Guest Hokiebuck

Guest Hokiebuck

UPDATE:

I am back from the Vet, and I feel really stupid! :rolleyes: There was a pin hole puncture in his pad (my parents have a lot of those spikey gumball things in the yard and he must have stepped on one. The hole is really tiny, but is bruised so it is quite painful and will take 1-2 weeks to heal up. Whew...all that worrying for nuthin! :P

I am relieved now, and I told the vet my worries about Osteo and she did tell me how it would present itself if it was Osteo.

Oh and the best news.....SHE ONLY CHARGED ME 1/2 PRICE! :yay

You know what? How great is that, that you get to feel stupid!!! I am so happy for you :yay:banana:banana

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Hokiebuck
Yah! Great news! I bet you are relieved. What is a spikey gumball thing btw?

Here's a pic of the little buggers...although I think the type of trees my parents have the spikes are much more dense. And their yard is covered in these (at least the natural area where Cash likes to poop is) there are grassy areas that don't have them.

05-06-gumball.jpg

Guest trevdog

What a relief! Their pads are just so sensitive, I can't tell you how many times I have been to the vet's over the years for a pad issue.

Guest Machbragal

This is SUCH good news (I mean, not that he's hurt, but that it's something like this!)!!! I'm so relieved and I know you are.

Guest Redpack

Think we all panic when our pups limp...Pulled muscle made me happy. Thinking good thoughts that your's is as easily handled.

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

Whoooo Hooooo! I mean....not really whoo hooo because he does have an owie but that one will go away. Great news!

Ouch- that must of hurt Cash. Feel Better Big Guy- I know your daddy does

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest mirthlesstroll

So glad it was a stupid monkey ball thingy :yay & so glad Cash is going to be fine. :love2 Logan is limping now, too :weep So I hope I get to feel stupid at the vets tomorrow.

Yah! Great news! I bet you are relieved. What is a spikey gumball thing btw?

Here's a pic of the little buggers...although I think the type of trees my parents have the spikes are much more dense. And their yard is covered in these (at least the natural area where Cash likes to poop is) there are grassy areas that don't have them.

05-06-gumball.jpg

I think that is a liquid amber tree. We have them all over our front lawn. My girls don't get to play there. They HURT when you step on them!!!

The Girls