I Am Devestated...

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

116 pounds????? Is that a typo? :o Can't see his ribs from the photos, but he looks pretty good to me. Keep up the good work Rusty!

No typo. :P His ribs do show, so do his hips & spine. :(

His race wt. was 80lbs. so he's 9lbs. over, but I'm not used to seeing him this skinny. :huh

Edited by nyGreys

His eyes look bright and happy, that is such a good thing. :) Prayers will continue for Rusty. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest tigerlily

umm 36 lbs of potatoes since he raced lol.. u needed to diet ..but not this way ..glad you r feeling better..you sure have gone through a lot precious boy.

Ok sweetie...do not scare us anymore here! Keep getting better and better ok? :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lots of prayers for Rusty!

Beledi

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest vahoundlover

:yay No cancer!!!!

I'm so glad to hear you are eating, Gorgeous :confetti

Continued prayers and healing thoughts coming your way!

Guest Snowy8
116 pounds????? Is that a typo? :o Can't see his ribs from the photos, but he looks pretty good to me. Keep up the good work Rusty!

No typo. :P His ribs do show, so do his hips & spine. :(

His race wt. was 80lbs. so he's 9lbs. over, but I'm not used to seeing him this skinny. :huh

They can lose weight so fast. But with all your loving...he'll be good as new in a couple of weeks.

Sending some candles until I get the postively wonderful word that we're out of the woods!

:candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

Well, he's still eating, didn't want much this morning but ate more this

afternoon. :thumbs-up His belly has some fluid again, not as much as before, I didn't

wanna stress him out again today, so I didn't take him in to have it

drained, & he didn't pace today. I noticed he would pace after we got back from

the vets. He was feeling a lot better today, he rubbed his head all over me... he does that when

he's happy and I love it, even when he rubs so hard that I lose my balance! :lol

I've been waiting for him to do that since he came home. :wub:

I don't think he's totally out of the woods yet, but I think he's on his way. :yay

Thank you all for your prayers, just a few more and I'm sure that darn fluid will

dry up and be gone! :)

keep getting better Rusty, we're all pulling for you!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)