2 Dentals Today Here-- Back Home

Guest mleg2001

Guest mleg2001

Both my seniors are in for a dentals again

Nikki has several loose teeth so hers will be easy extractions and cleaning, Sunny they want to try and remove all but the 4 canines, tops of the teeth are crap but the roots a extremely solid and well anchored so will be rough extraction, only one of his larger molars have been removed in the past, and the vet teck joked them about billing me for their chiro appointments they would need after that extraction, it took them about 40 minutes just to get that one took out, so how they are planning to get out all but 4 teeth today I am not quite sure :unsure

Winnie is currently running from room to room looking for his brother and sister and Maya is crying off and on

Sunny has been for enough dentals so far to know the routine drill to know that this was not going to be a regular visit and check up so was at his least cooperative and was not about to make things easy for any one, he is normally so well mannered and easy going that it is almost a shock to see him suddenly become belligerent about something

I have not had a phone call yet and they both should be nearly done, so things should be going well in about 45 minutes I can call and check on them

Edited by mleg2001

Sending prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest mleg2001

They just finished with Sunny now, and they thought they were going to get done at 12 pm :rolleyes::lol Sunny is not going to part with his teeth easily.

Any way they are both fine both had 5 teeth removed, because Sunny's took so long I will have to wait till 5 pm to pick them up