Deuce At Osu For A Check Up

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Sending many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Well they made it back safe and sound. The vets said there was some tiny something in the xray. They said they are not alarmed at all as it could have been a blood vessel (:dunno because this is of course being relayed through DH). They said to have him back in 6-8 weeks instead of three months so they can look again. Of course I am freaking out, DH is calm and OSU says lets check it out again next time. So naturally I make the appointment for 6 weeks rather than 8 because I will be a wreck until then. Please pray that it is nothing and my boy is going to continue to be a shining example of one hound who can fight this off. He is a trooper. I'm going to think positive. All is well :colgate

Keeping fingers crossed for Deuce!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Sending tons of prayers and hope that this is just a "nothing" :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.