Deuce At Osu For A Check Up

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I know the power of GT prayer and I wanted to give an update and make a request at the same time. Deuce and DH set out for their trip to OSU at 5am this morning. Deuce LOVES LOVES to go to OSU so he was his normal crazy self :colgate They arrived safely around 8am and now I wait for the results of his check up. Please keep him in your prayers today that the radiographs are still all clear. He is feeling greyt and looking the happy and healthy so this is just a routine check up since we are involved the the study with Dr. Couto. He is now 10 months post diagnosis and amputation and I just pray that God will let him be a shining example to all hounds and owners and that he continues to stay healthy and is a gem for the study. Thanks GT for being there for the last 10 months through this whole thing.

Prayers for "all's well." :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sending the bestest thoughts to Deuce today.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

what wonderful news

we have a good friend who's grey is 3 years post amputation and chemo

and doing greyt

so let's hope duece is the same

we were going to take saullie there but the trip and his age we heart breakingly decided not to

Iris

www.ligc.org

We'll be sending lots of good thoughts to Deuce. And Queen Winnie will be communicating telepathically, "be well, be safe" thoughts. I'm so glad Deuce and Winnie got to meet in canine at GIG. He looked great physically, and was so obviously happy and secure. You and your husband are taking excellent care of him, and it shows.

Continued prayers for a positive recovery.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Lots of prayers and good thoughts for Deuce.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Sending prayers. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Sending Prayers :hope

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle