Bounty Boon

greysandmollie

may you run free Bounty Boon. You are so loved. May you hold the memories close and treasure them always. Prayers for comfort during this time.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :f_pink

Edited by MorganAndGreys

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I'm so sorry. :f_red Bounty reminded me of my own big brindle boy. Godspeed beautiful boy.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest RedsMommy

Donna,

I'm so sorry. Bounty was such a great boy and we always loved to see him at M&G and other events. He and Rascal are running around together again and I'm sure he's got more frisbees than he knows what to do with now.

I'm so sorry Donna.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am so sorry Donna. My heart is breaking for you. :grouphug As for you sweet Bounty Boon, I know that you are running and playing with all of your friends at the Bridge. Kiss my Angel Sophia for me...she is the one with the long eyelashes and I am sure that she is flirting with you big time you handsome Angel. I know that you will also be very busy watching over your family until you meet again. Your body is healed and you are forever young...there are no tears and no sickness at the Bridge sweetheart. You will be sadly missed by all of us here...until we meet again...we are just a Rainbow and a heartbeat away. :grouphug:f_red:gh_lay:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest skywalker

I am so sorry for your loss! Know he will always be with you. I lost my grey back in September due to cancer! We need to find a cure! f_yellowf_yellow

Guest ellieb

He'll never be far from you. Friends like Bounty are connected to your heart, forever. Run free and joyful, Bounty!

Hugs from Ellie & the gang