Bounty Boon

greysandmollie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna, I'm sorry it was time for your best boy to go. :grouphug Know that he's back in perfect health and pain-free at the Bridge, teaching our beloved angels the finer points of frisbee. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest darlene

Donna, I'm so very sorry. It's so hard when the time comes to give them up, but you were so lucky to have had each other to love. :grouphug:f_red:f_red Run free and healthy Bounty Boon. :gh_run

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest argolola

I am typing through tears as I read your post. No words can say how sorry I am. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave your precious boy a wonderful life and that he will always be loved.

You will be in my prayers.

"Goodnight Sweet Prince. And flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest" - William Shakespeare

I'm so sorry at Bounty's passing - you gave so much of yourself to him and it was clear that he knew he was dearly loved. I hope you can find some comfort for your broken heart. Bounty's gentle spirit and soul will live on in the memories of his precious time with you.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry. There's never enough time.

Godspeed, sweet beloved boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest loveagrey

I'm so terribly sorry. What they bring to us during their lives is unforgetable and irreplaceable. I know you'll have the best memories of Bounty to keep with you. My heart goes out to you.

Run free sweet pup.

Oh Donna, I'm so very sorry for your loss. God Speed Bounty Boon. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Donna,

You know my heart is breaking right there with you. Thank you for sharing Bounty with us. He did so much for Bailey. I know Bailey will miss him deeply. I always said that I wanted my next dog to be like Bounty, however I don't think I could find another dog like him. I will always picture him barking at his tail and that will make me smile.

Run free Sir Bounty.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

:grouphug

Thank you for sharing Bounty with us through your posts and stories, we will remember him always and look forward to hearing your memories of him, and for you :kiss2 I hope the day comes soon when those memories come with a smile instead of a tear.

My boss just asked what is wrong because I have tears running down my face and when I told him, he said 'that is the hardest thing to have to do, saying goodbye to a friend'

He is right it is the hardest, but it isn't goodbye, just see you later.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.