Pass The (fish) Dip!

We adopted 2 kittens from animal control. Long story, see my "Why is it so hard to adopt a kitten" thread in Soap Box. So far, they are doing pretty well. The dogs are a little scared (which is good), except for every once in awhile they try to play with them, like they do with the older cats. The kittens only weigh about 3 pounds each, so playtime will have to wait! Tod is about 10 weeks old, Starburst is a little older, about 14 weeks.

Tod on left, Starburst, right

P6250119_edited.JPG

They get along like brothers

P6210101.JPG

Tod

P6210102.JPG

Starburst roach!

P6240116.JPG

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Aww, welcome home little ones.

I'm glad they finally got to come home!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest jettcricket

Been following your thread and so glad everything worked out ok!! They are adorable. Congrats on your newest additions and wishing you many healthy, happy years together. :confetti:confetti:confetti

Guest Snowy8

Awww how sweet! I have 4 kitties myself! I love them.

My cat Jjetz...he's a hoot. He's black & white. This morning he came in the bedroom & got on the bed...he started meowing, he was hungry.

I swear he talks...I said Will you wait for mommy to get up, his meow sounded like Alright. When I got in his room & was dipping up food...he stepped over the bowl & I said Wait, move over there & he meow Okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations......they're adorable!!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound