Sad News About Greta Garbo

MisserGil

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Snowy8

Amanda....I am so so sorry...Bless your heart. I will keep you in my prayers for strength.

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart

Edited by Snowy8

:cry1 I'm so sorry

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest PhillyPups

Amanda, I am so very very sorry. :bighug to you, she was so totally loved, and you gave her the greytest, most painful gift of love. She is with some of the best.

Guest DoofBert

Run Free sweet Greta....chase the bunnies and keep all the hounds in line at the bridge -- as you will always be one of GT's special broodies!

:f_pink:f_pink

I'm so sorry, Amanda... she knew she was loved in your house, you can be sure of that!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest meandmygreys

So sorry to hear this !! She was loved by her family..My heart goes out to them and their hounds.

God Speed Greta

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest owenkennels

Run free Greta! So sorry for Amanda......Greta left knowing she had a greyt loving family and that is what matters most! :f_red

f_yellow This is so sad.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest bowiebears

My condolences, my best thoughts and prayers in a time of loss...

One day we will all meet again at The Bridge!

--Isaac

Oh, no. I'm so, so sorry, Amanda. You too good care of the little girl and showed her a lot of love. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire