In Memory Of My Dear Sandy

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

It's hard to believe it's only been a year you've been gone my little angel. The pain feels so strong today, like you where just taken from me yesterday! I miss you so much my sweet little boy! The days seem longer without you. Life has moved on, and I've even had my first date, but no matter how much life changes, one thing will never change. I will always love you! I know now you're happy, running free in heaven until the day comes when we will be reunitied, never again to be seperated. Until then, I'll be thinking of you my curly haired angel! Sing some songs in the heavenly choir for me!

God Bless Sandy and those who love him. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

It's always hard to lose a friend, and it doesn't matter how long they've been gone. Your angel is watching out for *you* now ... basking in the sun, sniffing the breeze, and blowing you kisses on the wind.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Ferrevergrey

I can just see my curly haired angel running in the fields, basking in the sun, teasing the angels with his "catch me if you can" game. He was such a fun loving, sweet dog. He was so well behaved. You just don't see many dogs like Sandy, especially coming from a shelter. He never got on the couch without an invitation, never barked or jumped up on visiters when they came to the door, never bothered anyone or anything. He was just the perfect dog. He had the cuttest song and dance by the door when he wanted to let you know he needed to go potty. He was such a charming, loving dog. Here's a picture of him with me. This was taken not very long before his death.

post-15-1045056576.jpg

What a beautiful face. It's so hard...I wish they lived as long as we do.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest Ferrevergrey

I sure wish he had live longer! I had him less then a year when he died, and there was no preparing for his death. We left for a couple days, and left him with a family we thought we could trust, and came home to find he was gone. The vet had tried for over 2 hours to save him, but after being hit by a car, he was hurt to badly, and he was gone. That's not the whole story-the family we had trusted with our beautiful baby had done a lot of things we told them not to do, but there's no use blaming people now, and holding this against them(although I'll never trust them with one of my dogs again), it won't bring Sandy back. It was such a shock that he was just gone. I never even got the chance to say goodbye. :( Someday I'll see him again, and then I can tell him all the things I wanted to tell him. Until then, I have my springer to love, and I'm never making the same fatal mistake that cost me my beautiful boy again.

Guest cindysmom

Lydia, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is when you find your "heart dog/cat/fill-in-the-blank." I had my cat Priscilla for almost 16 years. Those were my early adult years, from 21 on. Through all of the rocky times, she was there with me, no matter what. It does get a little easier, but every once in a while, you'll hear a song, see something, and it all comes rushing back and you miss them so badly. The good news is, that it does get better, and the pain lasts less and less when you remember them, and the joy that they brought you comes shining through. God bless.

Guest Ferrevergrey

I'm looking forward to the time that I can look back on Sandy and not cry. 7 short months was all I had together with him, and for the first 2 or so, I didn't treat him very well. He was sort of forced on my right after I lost me heeler, and I was angry for that fact. I wanted Taz, not Sandy, and if I couldn't have my Taz, who I had just put to sleep, I didn't want Sandy either. But he won me over, and I must admit that I've never loved a dog or anything else as much as I love Sandy. I don't even think my beloved Springer has achieved the level Sandy was on when he was killed. He was just something totally different. There was something special about him, I can't put my finger on it, but I think maybe, just maybe, Sandy was sent to me to help me get over Taz. I think that if it wasn't for Sandy, I probably would never have got Kristi, and she's one of the best things that's ever happened to me. She's defiantly the best part of my life right now. I could never wish it any other way.