The Butt Stink Is Killing Me

Guest deanna

Guest deanna
Firmer stool can help the sacs get expressed on their own. I'd say he needs a tweak to his diet.

Excellent, we've started him on raw and his poops are coming out like little diamonds. :P

Guest MooMoozMama
I think Boris has some sort of anal gland issue. His butt smells like death. I've made an appt. for him Monday morning to have his butthole gazed at by a technician. I'm sure she'll love that :puke

What a lucky girl. :puke :puke :puke

But really,.... :puke my couch even smells like butt juice. :puke :puke

Wonder if that is affecting his appetite?

:rofl This post made me cry with laughter! Good luck with the butt stink. I can empathize... only my grey's come in concentrated bombs.

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

Glad to see Boris' butt is better....say that three times fast D!!!

Loving me some Boris......any recent pics..... :wub::wub::P

His butt is officially empty again :D:banana:star:yay

The vet tech brought him back out after she, umm...expressed his glands... and she's like "Yeah. They were full." <_<

:rofl

They printed out his med record and apparently he's been in nearly every month for his butthole. So, I'm going to have to make this a routine here. :puke

:laughitup :laughitup :laughitup :laughitup

I think I may have to reconsider the mad crush I have on him :unsure

Firmer stool can help the sacs get expressed on their own. I'd say he needs a tweak to his diet.

Excellent, we've started him on raw and his poops are coming out like little diamonds. :P

Cool! "Butt Juice Jewels"! You may be onto something here!!!

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest deanna

:rofl you guys are killing me :rofl

So, i took him to my favorite vet on earth, in San Diego over the weekend. She squeezed his butt again and he's on antibiotics. His booty was infected, poor guy. Ever since the meds started, the butt reak is down by about 70%

:D

Guest SillyDog

Poor Boris! Butt stink to endure and now pills, too!

My guy got an infected anal gland and was on two different antibiotics for 3 weeks and then only one of them for 3 weeks. Don't hesitate to go back for more if the butt stink lingers or comes back!

Guest deanna

i'm all about the meds right now. he's really good about spitting out the pills though <_<

i'll pill him and he looks at me like he's just suffered the greatest indignity...

Guest DoofBert

Sir D had the butt problem... required two course of the wonder anitbiotics..and warm compresses twice a day.

But, we have his derrierre caredf or on regular basis and no repeat of the problem

Guest deanna
Sir D had the butt problem... required two course of the wonder anitbiotics..and warm compresses twice a day.

But, we have his derrierre caredf or on regular basis and no repeat of the problem

Warm compresses, hey? Haven't heard that one yet. You just stick a hot wet washcloth on his bumshoot?

Guest LolasMom

The warm wash cloth compress worked wonders on my 15 year old stinky huskey - no more need to get them expressed after that :clap

Guest deanna
The warm wash cloth compress worked wonders on my 15 year old stinky huskey - no more need to get them expressed after that :clap

Really!! Good to know!