Autumn Needs Good Thoughts

Guest crazy4greys

Guest crazy4greys

Autumn has been getting chiropractic & acupuncture since late December '06. Saturday she started limping on her back left leg so I took her in to get some acupuncture and adjustments. The vet didn't think it was realted to that. So today I took her to her regular vet and when he was flexing her hip back and forth, she screamed. He said she most likely has arthritis in her hip so she is on Previcox, for osteoarthritis. If she doesn't get better, then she has to go in to get an xray to rule out a tumor. :sad1 Please send all good thoughts her way :hope

Edited by crazy4greys

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Me too!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.