What To Do...

Guest GiJenn51

Guest GiJenn51

I took Trouble to the big hospital yesterday. Our vet had to canx our appt since they had a flood. <_< We got the Dr. who did TC's surgery. He's a cool dude.

I told him of Trouble slipping on wet grass when she was running, and she's been sore since. He said he could give us an anti-inflammatory for something temporary. OK great! He starts manipulating her joints. He does her boo boo one last. I was a cringing a little when I saw how far he was pushing her ROM. She flinched a couple of times, and did her neck too to make sure it wasn't a cervical nerve thing.

Well this morning... She's crying when she moves, and can't get comforable. We did just a walk versus going to playgroup. Just to loosen her up. Poor thing.

I put some arnica gel on her. I don't have an acupuncturist that is within an hour of me. <_< I can't wait to move to JAX. Anyway.... She is healthy! And she has all of her shots updated. She weighed in at 68lbs! Not bad since she raced at 67.5!!! :banana:banana

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Poor Trouble girl. I flinched reading your post. Hope she is all better soon.

WOW, I didn't know you were moving to JAX. What is taking you there?

Poor girlie! Lots of healing light.

When Ick was manipulated by the chiropractor(s), he was always a little sore for a day after. Maybe it'll resolve by tomorrow.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest spider9174

not grey related...but just using this as an analogy...

i go to an osteopathic doctor for my back and get manipulated when my back and hip are acting up. (wow...i'm 33 saying my hip acts up, oye, i sound like my dad). sorry i digress...when i'm really bad off, the next day or so after i get manipulated i'm ususally a little sore. i have the same reaction after having a deep tissue massage. i'll have muscle soreness for a day or so. however, after 3-4 days, i'm perfect. i suspect this is the same for you guy. i would think it if persists, you might want to go back to the vet.