Shane

Guest shanesmom

Guest shanesmom

Shane went to the bridge on Tuesday. I miss him so much. I only had him a little over 3 years and he had just turned 8 in February. I had expected many more years together. He will always and forever be remembered with the fondest of memories. He was the perfect gentleman. My house no longer feels like a home without him. I didn't even want to come home from work yesterday. The grief hits me hard when I'm home. There's noone to greet me when I walk through the door and noone to keep me company. My DD is grown and gone, my DS is a teen with his own life and my DH passed away years ago. Shane was my best friend and without him I feel so alone.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. I know what you mean about it being hard to come home. :grouphug Godspeed Shane! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest Carla

Ingrid,

I am so very sorry for your loss of Shane. He will always be with you in spirit. I know he is smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for him.

Godspeed Shane, you are terribly missed.

Hugs,

Carla

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Shane. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest greytful4

Ingrid, I'm crying with you and can only imagine how you feel. Shane is running in the fields of heaven :f_red

Please keep in touch with me....

I'm very sorry to hear your sad news :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!