New From Alaska

Guest simile

Guest simile

Hi there! I wish I would've found you guys back in January when we got our first pup, Jack, and then a month later when we got his sister, Chloe. Probably would've cut down on some of the surprises. :blink:

Anyway, I've been soaking up all the info, tips and hints, and really enjoying the discussions. It's nice to know that my kids' antics are completely normal, 'cause let me tell you, greyhound companionship is a whole lot different than husky companionship...

And like a couple other posters I've seen, I'll post pictures as soon as I figure it out.

:welcome2

Can't wait to see pics of your pups!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Welcome

Where in Fairbanks do you live?

I lived there for a couple of years and worked at Sourdough Fuel Corp.

Edited by Wonder

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest SquanHound

Welcome from the otherside of the country B) You will be quick to find that GT is the best!! :wubsite Ican't wait to see pictures of Jack and Chloe!

Guest simile
Welcome

Where in Fairbanks do you live?

I lived there for a couple of years and worked at Sourdough Fuel Corp.

I'm off of Airport and Peger - and I'm a Sourdough Fuel customer :colgate

Were you up here with the military?

Guest simile

Ok, think I've got this picture thing figured out. Maybe. Posted a couple in the "Fun" section - direct upload - and now I'm trying the link. Had to find an online sharing service, and since a bunch of you all seem to be using Photobucket, that seemed like a good choice. And I am LOVING looking at all the pictures of your gorgeous greys.

Here's Jack the day in January we brought him home

JustJack2_edited-1.jpg

And here's the day, a little more than a month later, that Chloe officially became our little girl. As you can see, her brother was pretty happy about that.

JackChloe2_edited-1.jpg

I'm getting a new camera in the next couple days, so it won't be long before I have updated pictures.

Ok, think I've got this picture thing figured out. Maybe. Posted a couple in the "Fun" section - direct upload - and now I'm trying the link. Had to find an online sharing service, and since a bunch of you all seem to be using Photobucket, that seemed like a good choice. And I am LOVING looking at all the pictures of your gorgeous greys.

Here's Jack the day in January we brought him home

JustJack2_edited-1.jpg

And here's the day, a little more than a month later, that Chloe officially became our little girl. As you can see, her brother was pretty happy about that.

JackChloe2_edited-1.jpg

I'm getting a new camera in the next couple days, so it won't be long before I have updated pictures.

ahhhh...white greyhounds, with or without added color, are my favorite...

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Welcome to GreyTalk! They are gorgeous! I'll look forward to new pictures and watching them grow. :)

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown