Monty Threw Up This Morning

Guest greytmonty

Guest greytmonty

Has anyone had their greys get nauseated after their annual shots? Monty has been off anyway lately due to awful itchy allergies, meds, etc. However he is off all the bad meds for over two weeks, and yet today is again not feeling well, and he threw up breakfast. Could it be the shots? Please no anti-vaccine answers right now, he had the shots, please just let me know if you think this could be the cause. :unsure

Well, I don't have experience of this with my greys, but I think it could be possible - I have a cat that always throws up once or twice after getting shots. Usually within about 12 hours of getting them.

Hope Monty feels better soon!

Edited by tamara3462

DynamoandElenasignature.jpg

Tamara with Aragorn the crazy cat, Fawkes the OTTB, and always missing Elena (Rapido Elena - Rapido Ebony x Quiet Traveler 9/11/02-11/14/12) and Dynamo (Dotties Dynamo - Gable Dodge x Geez Darla 3/27/2001-7/21/2012). I hope doggie heaven is paved with peanut butter and the bunnies are slow. Run free and happy.

Guest EmbersDad

i remember ember barfing after getting shots. called the vet, monitored her and it cleared up. i dont remember what shot she was getting that did it, but yes, she did yakk.